the squarewave parade the squarewave parade
death...

view previous topic . view next topic  

para
.. . ..

Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 pm   death... reply with quote

there is something that should be said while i can. if i die there really isn't any way for you to find out. over time the site will stop being updated and then eventually go down. no one close to me has any idea how any of this ‘behind the scenes’ shit even works. sorry ahead of time for when this happens.

i find it very sad that the best of those in this industry ( which i am only slightly part of ) fade away with only a mention in a forum or something posted to a blog. this is the best that we can hope for. there really isn't anything to do about it i guess. it just sucks. there should be more don't you think? after all that we put into the work, its all just snuffed out with an obituary and gone in a blur

is the question "how to truly become immortal"? by sending out as many boxes as you can with your name on them? by posting helpful tips to a cherished forum helping you sleep at night thinking that you've done something to make the world a better place.

the real question is how to stay. how to stay in peoples minds and at peoples finger tips. to make something that CAN surpass the trials of time, some sort of legacy. maybe to be written well about and often, to keep things going. maybe someone better then i should build a cemetery site where we can all send in obituaries but written by a fan of the work this person has produced. where those at home may want to post their experiences and wellwishers

fuck, i don't even know what i'm saying

-
display previous:   
page 1 of 1

jump to.