the squarewave parade the squarewave parade
FS: Audiobulb ed. Teaspoon

view previous topic . view next topic  

lotus-eater

Thu May 07, 2009 11:50 am   FS: Audiobulb ed. Teaspoon reply with quote

After much careful thought, I've decided to let go of my audiobulb edition teaspoon.

It's a great effect. If you're reading this, you already know that. I need cash for monitor stands and a TC level pilot. Boring, boring purchases, but totally necessary for me right now, and generating funds for these items the old fashioned way is taking too long.

So, I want $270 US (paypal only, thanks) for this effect. Buyer pays shipping from Southern Ontario. Just to give you a rough idea, the few pedal-sized devices I've sold on this board in the last few months ended up costing their American buyers somewhere in the neighborhood of $7 - 10 US.

The item is fully functioning (I recently changed the battery, so you should get plenty of use before having to replace it), and has just one tiny cosmetic issue. A small bit of paint flaked off the top right edge (see pic). To be clear, this was not due to any kind of abuse (it's never been dropped or hammered on).

Thanks for looking, I hope I can find a good home for this charming effect here with a forum member.

Cheers

Eric

-

opsysbug

Thu May 07, 2009 8:11 pm   reply with quote

Nice ! See PM from me.
opsysbug@hotmail.com albino

-

lotus-eater

Fri May 08, 2009 8:23 am   reply with quote

The teaspoon is spoken for. PM sent

-