the squarewave parade the squarewave parade
the TeaspoonCAS | KINK edition
goto page previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  next

view previous topic . view next topic  

flotel

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 am   reply with quote

Just introducing myself to the forum and to say how impressed I am by the teaspoon kink. I've only had it for a few days and I think it is the most intuative piece of gear I have had the pleasure of playing. Inspirational sounds just drip from this box and the attention to detail is amazing. It can be really subtle as well as extreme and thats a winner for me, great stuff!!!

-

para
.. . ..

Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm   reply with quote

wow, thank you. its always nice to hear that someone finds the CAS intuitive. it was something i worried about quite a bit in development

and i need to figure out something else to say besides "i'm glad you like it" but i can't think of anything right now so........

i'm glad you like it clown

-

indexofmetals

Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:39 pm   reply with quote

my seventeen month old daughter is finding the touchplates really fun to use (as she does the ones on the bugbrand modular), I hope these can be utilised in future devices

-

para
.. . ..

Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 pm   reply with quote

touchpads might show up here and there but i'd like to avoid getting sued if someone were to use them with it plugged in to the wall and a regulator fails or something out of my control. also please make sure she washes her hands before eating and stuff because like the page says, there is lead present. another issue i'd like to avoid

-

batterythinker

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 am   TeaspoonCAS reply with quote

Any idea when you are going release another TeaspoonCAS for bidding? I am becoming more and more interested as members rant. I want a TeaspoonCAS! To hear such a repsonse I assume that this is magic to your ears.

-

para
.. . ..

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 am   reply with quote

for bidding? none, unless you tell me otherwise. i assumed that everyone is happy with them just going to the store? should i auction a couple off too then?

pretty sure there will only be one more batch of CAS's [in a few weeks maybe] and then i'm going to work on a couple other things for while, but don't hold me to any of that yet, none of it is solid

-

batterythinker

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 am   TeaspoonCAS reply with quote

Your store indicates that you are sold out. How can I can I go by getting my hands on a TeaspoonCAS as soon as possible? Just let me know whenever you have a chance. Thanks man.

-

para
.. . ..

Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 pm   reply with quote

thats correct i'm currently sold out. like i said above it could be a few weeks though they are already underway so iím not sure how long it will be. when they are finished i usually post here and here first Ö https://twitter.com/thsqrwvprd

-

para
.. . ..

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:15 pm   reply with quote

the last batch is available. the shirt choices are all that remain, sorry if someone ends up with an odd size.

there may be a couple stragglers posted later unless i decide to keep them, but i know i won't get the chance to use them for a long time, who knows

http://tsp.bigcartel.com/product/teaspooncas

iím so happy to be done with these

-

batterythinker

Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 am   Yes! reply with quote

After revisiting this site nightly, I have finally been able to purchase the Teaspoon CAS. Just in time for Christmas. Thank you so much!

-

bennybanana

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:54 am   reply with quote

I got one Smile drunken Ive been *ahem* obsessively checking the store for the past few weeks, finally another batch. I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it and create!

-

chonchball

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 am   reply with quote

I too was able to grab one Smile I've been waiting a long time. I'm truly excited! Luckily I picked up a client for next week which will basically pay for it.

How many were made with this batch?

-

incognito

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:18 am   reply with quote

Hey Para,

Loving the Teaspoon CAS, I'll hopefully have some fully realized tracks up and posted in the next month that utilize it. You're a talented, imaginative dude, so thanks for getting your vision out of your head (in pedal form Smile )

Quick question; why no facebook? I rarely use twitter, and as far as I know most people don't log into it all that often, so it's my assumption that it's probably more of a passing craze. Most of my friends, many of them musicians, log into facebook daily on the other hand. I think you'd reach more people with a facebook account Eh?

-

chonchball

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:29 pm   reply with quote

i actually hate twitter and i don't use it, although i do have an account, but i specifically have TSP tweets sent directly to my phone to find out about releases. i was so excited to see more teaspoons were released. it's basically the only time twitter has ever been worth anything Smile

-

incognito

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 pm   reply with quote

chonchball wrote.
quote.
i actually hate twitter and i don't use it, although i do have an account, but i specifically have TSP tweets sent directly to my phone to find out about releases. i was so excited to see more teaspoons were released. it's basically the only time twitter has ever been worth anything Smile

Exactly, and totally agreed Smile

-
display previous:   
post new topic   reply to topic    index . . . ... ... . ..... ... GMT - 5 Hours
goto page previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  next
page 15 of 17

jump to.