the squarewave parade the squarewave parade
FS/T: Pedals

view previous topic . view next topic  

paper&tape

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 pm   FS/T: Pedals reply with quote

Nothing too fancy here. I'm trying to off load some items that I don't use much or that have been replaced by better items in my never ending quest to upgrade gear. These are all pretty guitar-centric items but can be used creatively, as you all know. I personally have used them with guitar, keyboards, acoustic and electric percussion, laptop, etc. and they work fine. They are guitar pedals, so preamps, etc. will need to be used depending on your uses. I will probably be listing these on another forum or two, as well.

I will consider trades. I don't have any specific items that I am looking to trade for, but let me know if you have something. I am always looking for lots of different types of music making items.

The best way to contact me is at micah.redmond@gmail.com. Feel free to PM through this forum, as well.

Boss RC-2 Loop Station - $140

This is the smallest version of the Boss Loop Station. It works well enough and has some options other similarly priced loopers don't have, in that it will save loops. It also has a quantize function, which I have never used. There are 11 slots that you can save loops to (up to 16 minutes, I believe). It requires a little more hands on use than I prefer, caused by the large number of features crammed into such a small package. This pedal was purchased new and is less than a year old. Everything works well and it has only minor cosmetic damage (a few scratches here and there).

Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker and Distortion - $100

This pedal is pretty strange...It pairs a crappy sounding distortion with some sort of feedback loop. When you hold the footswitch down (while playing) it will produce feedback based on the Overtone knob. The DF-2 benefits greatly from using it in conjunction with another distortion as the distortion part of this pedal is pretty bad (which can be good, of course). The feedback does sound like real feedback (I'm pretty sure it is real feedback) but doesn't have the more random qualities of guitar-pickups-in-front-of-an-amp type feedback. It is pretty cool, in that I haven't come across any other pedals that work quite like it does, but I just don't see myself using it a lot. It is in decent shape for an old pedal (these were discontinued in the early 90's). There are some scratches and dings. The red LED (solid when distortion mode, flashing when feedbacker mode) is pretty dim, but still lights up. This was purchased used five or six months ago.[url][/url]

-

paper&tape

Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm   reply with quote

I forgot to mention, I'm not trying to make a killing off these, just to recoup some of the cost to put toward new toys, so if the prices seem high to you, make me an offer. I will take them into consideration.

Thanks,

Micah

-

paper&tape

Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm   reply with quote

I sold this stuff on ebay...so disregard the above.

Thanks,

Micah

-
display previous:   
page 1 of 1

jump to.