the squarewave parade the squarewave parade
FS - teaspoon and edirol pcr 500

view previous topic . view next topic  

salamanderanagram

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:42 pm   FS - teaspoon and edirol pcr 500 reply with quote

okay it breaks my heart but
due to the fact that i'm now unemployed and quite broke i am offering my teaspoon up for grabs. it's still in fantastic shape (i take care of my stuff)

probably i will put it on e-bay tomorrow but this is your chance to send me a good offer via e-mail and by pass all that. i am not looking for $400 or whatever these are going for these days but as i'm basically penniless right now i obviously would like to get as much as possible (i'm not going to be greedy though).

also i have a basically new EDIROL PCR-500 that i never use that i would sell for $175 plus shipping (shipping would probably be about $25 after factoring in the box and insurance). it comes with sonar LE and the manual and a USB cable to attach it to a computer.

salamanderanagram at gmail dot com

-

para
.. . ..

Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:57 am   reply with quote

that sucks. it might help if i note that i've yet to get things rolling on the next batch and i'm not very confident that i'll have more in time for the holidays. i'm trying though

s

-

salamanderanagram

Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:56 pm   reply with quote

yeah i'm not that happy about losing it. the teaspoon, not the job. jobs come and go but teaspoons are a rare thing indeed. almost makes me feel leet just having one Smile

people i can guarantee i will give you a better deal than you're going to end up getting on e-bay so send me offers!

-

salamanderanagram

Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:19 pm   reply with quote

okay i'm putting it on e-bay tomorrow if no one steps up
lame cause i hate e-bay and i'd rather just give someone a good deal.

-

para
.. . ..

Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:44 pm   reply with quote

this place is really not that active man. i'd have gone to ebay first and maybe announce it on other boards if you want to get the price up there

steven

-

salamanderanagram

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:25 pm   reply with quote

i'm not really trying to get the price up there, not too interested in scalping your gear although obviously i'mnot in a spot to turn down extra money Wink

i'd rather just find someone who wants one and all that.. i just fucking hate e-bay. they don't do shit for you and then they pocket your cash.

EDIT

what do you think would be a good board to post on? i can't think of any that get too much traffic...

-

para
.. . ..

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 pm   reply with quote

not sure, someplace with more then 10 visitors a day blackeye there are the noise boards and maybe the bigger general mass audio boards. i don't want to give names or links because some i'm not a fan of and other's i love but lately none will have me even when i'm trying to help people.

s

-
display previous:   
page 1 of 1

jump to.